Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Monday!

Well, my first week of classes went well. I already got my grade back for one of my assignments in my environmental science class. I got a 110 out of 100! I guess that means he liked my answers! I haven't received any of my other grades yet, but based on the teachers' responses, they were pleased with the entire class' work.

Here are some pictures. This is Tucker yesterday while we were hanging out in the nursery at church during the traditional service (we go to the contemporary service)
Photobucket

After the traditional service got out, there was a pot luck. Here is Jolene going to town on her watermelon.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here is a picture of the door to their room. I finished painting their letters and got them put up. Tuckers are blue with yellow bee stamps and Jo's are purple with green bee stamps.
Photobucket

And for your viewing pleasure, here is a video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jolene is getting so big. What a sweet vid.

In regards to road tripping it to TN...lol, that would be a lot of kids in one car!

I'd love to, but we'll have to figure out when she's doing a workshop or something!