Saturday, January 19, 2008

Welcome!

Hello friends and family! I wanted a way to keep you all updated on what is going on with us so I created this blog.

My spring semester started this week. I am taking Sociology, Environmental Science, Infant and Toddler Development and Family Law. Three classes started this week, but my sociology class starts mid-February. So far everything is off to a pretty good start. Jolene started daycare two weeks ago. She goes three days a week for three hours which gives me enough time to get my schoolwork done. A friend of mine from my moms club is trying to start her own in home daycare, so I'm sending her there. She has a three year old and a one year old and Jolene loves to go, which is a huge relief because in Gainesville she was a total wreck. Tucker is doing great. He is almost two and a half months old now and is such a sweet smiley baby. For a while I thought he was going to be cranky and fussy forever, but thankfully he seems to have turned a corner. If you stick your tongue out at him, he will stick his back out at you. It's his favorite game.

Here are some pictures. Click on them to make them bigger.








4 comments:

Katie said...

And I will also be the first to reply to yours. Sounds like you have some busy months ahead of you. I can't believe how big Tucker has gotten. Time goes by too fast when it comes to out babies.

Jessica said...

I love seeing pics of your sweet babies..tucka is growing fast, soon he will be bigger then jojo..hahhaa kiss em for me

Anonymous said...

Megan what a wonderful idea. Great way to share pictures and whats happening. Jolene and Tucker are so adorable and growing so fast.
Congrat on the 110!!!! I call that an A+.

Love you,
A Ginny

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! What a great way for those of us living far away to watch your babies grow! Can't belive how big Tucker is! Keep updating us with new pics and continue to work hard at school!
Love ya
Aunt Judy and Uncle Mark
P.S. We're planning on coming for Christmas this year!