Thursday, January 31, 2008

Haircuts, primaries and tests... OH MY!

Last week Jolene and I went to get our hair done. I got a cut and some highlights and Jolene got her first haircut. You can't really tell a difference on hers because I just had the ends trimmed up, but the back doesn't look as stringy as it did before. Here are some pics

My hair BEFORE



My hair AFTER (if only I could get it to look like that every day)


Here is Jolene getting hers cut




Tuesday were our presidential primaries, so we went and voted. Everyone loved Jolene, of course. Bet you can't tell who had our vote?








And a video



Jolene has asked to wear her Ron Paul shirt every day this week. I have my first test this week. It is in family law. Hopefully I do well. I also scheduled an appointment to take my first midterm for my environmental science class on February 13th.

Along with a friend of mine, I have been put in charge of building up the children's program at our church. I've been doing some brainstorming and have a lot of great ideas. We are talking tot he pastor this Sunday and hopefully we can put a plan into action. I have high hopes for not only the children's program, but our church as whole, which is starting many new programs in the near future.

Anyways, that is about all for now. Here are some more pictures of random cuteness. Enjoy!














No comments: